By Mark Lane
We wrap up the final 25 facts with a look at the CBS play-by-play team for the game, Andrew Catalon and James Lofton. We also take a look at some defensive stats for the Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans.
Sign up for the Texans Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning
76. This week’s broadcast team is Andrew Catalon and James Lofton. They are the seventh different broadcast team to call a game in the series.
77. The Texans are 5-3 when Catalon calls their games.
78. Buffalo is 5-3 when Catalon calls their games.
79. Houston is 1-2 when Lofton calls their games.
80. The Bills are 2-0 when Lofton calls their games.
81. Don Criqui, Ian Eagle, and Spero Dedes have done the most play-by-play in the series with two games apiece.
82. Solomon Wilcots and Steve Tasker have done color commentary the most in the series with two games...