By Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer
In 2016, Mayowa was the first restricted free agent the Cowboys signed to an offer sheet in team history and recorded seven sacks in two seasons. Mayowa came to the Cowboys on a three year, $8.25 million deal that came with a $3.3 million signing bonus that was not matched by the Oakland Raiders.
Kirk Cousins. Jimmy Graham. Andrew Norwell. This class could get wild. Here's everything to know heading into free agency, which begins March 14.
• Latest news, players to watch »
• Ranking top 100 NFL free agents »
• Teams that used the franchise tag »
• Barnwell: AFC moves | NFC moves »
• Making biggest decisions for all 32 »
• Destination Cousins: Landing spots »
• 2018 QB carousel: Test for yourself »
He was set to count $3.85 million in 2018.
Mayow was credited by the coaches with 22 tackles, three tackles for loss and 15 quarterback pressures in 2017. He led the Cowboys in sacks in 2016 with six, to go along with 16 tackles, five tackles for loss and nine pressures in 13...