By Jack Wepfer
There are endless mock drafts out there, but how about a more Packers-centric swing at the mock draft plate?
Keep in mind that most mocks are projections of needs, and as the offseason progresses – and free agents are signed or released – those needs change. Further, need doesn’t necessarily correlate to where the value will be for any one team depending on its draft position.
So, without further adieu, here’s our stab at whom the Packers could take with the 14th overall selection in the first round. We are taking picks 1-13 from Draft Wire’s most-recent mock, so we will work within those parameters.
1. Cleveland Browns | Saquon Barkley | RB | Penn State
2. New York Giants | Sam Darnold | QB | USC
3. Indianapolis Colts | Bradley Chubb | EDGE | NC State
4. Cleveland Browns (from HOU) | Baker Mayfield | QB | Oklahoma
5. Denver Broncos | Josh Rosen | QB | UCLA
6. New York Jets | Josh Allen | QB | Wyoming
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Quenton Nelson | OG | Notre Dame
8. Chicago Bears | Tremaine Edmunds | LB | Virginia Tech
9. San Francisco 49ers | Minkah Fitzpatrick | DB | Alabama
10. Oakland Raiders | Roquan Smith | LB | Alabama
11. Miami Dolphins | Derrius Guice | RB | LSU
12. Cincinnati Bengals | Connor Williams | OT | Texas
13. Washington Redskins | Denzel Ward | CB | Ohio...