By Jeff DickersonESPN Staff Writer
Will Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace use another top-10 pick on a wide receiver?
The consensus -- so far -- from ESPN's draft analysts is a resounding yes.
ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. also predicted that Chicago would take Ridley in the first round in his original 2018 NFL Mock Draft.
• Todd McShay's Mock Draft 2.0 »
• Mel Kiper's Mock Draft 1.0 »
• Which NFL teams could draft a QB? »
• Kiper's Big Board » | McShay's Top 32 »
• 2018 draft QB class primer »
• Underclassmen who have declared »
Look, mock drafts are an inexact science -- especially prior to the all-important NFL scouting combine this month in Indianapolis -- but it's no secret the Bears are in a bad shape at wide receiver.
Ridley (6-foot-1, 190 pounds) had 55 receptions for 896 yards and three touchdowns in the regular season and added two touchdowns in Alabama's playoff victories against Clemson and...